The corporate governance principles of Brokersclub AG were designed according to the standards of the Swiss Code of Best Practice for Corporate Governance and the guidelines for information on corporate governance of the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX).
The corporate governance principles of Brokersclub AG provide a legal and factual framework and are targeted at maintaining the interest of the shareholders, achieving sustainable growth and added value for the shareholders and the clients of the company.
For this, the company’s bodies assume different decisive tasks for compliance with the principles for Corporate Governance. Transparency & controlling are two of the essential pillars of the complete structure of Brokersclub AG.
Honesty & Truth
- We always act according to best conscience
- We respect all laws and provisions
- We are realistic and careful
- We accept responsibility for our actions
- We act honestly and show respect
- We are precise, reliable, open and understanding
- We are consistent
- We have no secrets and lay our cards open on the table
- We do this to increase the trust of our partners and clients
- We comply with the highest international professional standards
- We always do our best
- We compare ourselves to our competition
- We are leaders in service and performance